Project Manager and Business Analyst Role Collaboration
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This program provides participants with concepts and approaches for developing a partnership between the Project Manager and Business Analyst roles. Referencing specific challenges within their…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Project Manager and Business Analyst Role Collaboration
This program provides participants with concepts and approaches for developing a partnership between the Project Manager and Business Analyst roles. Referencing specific challenges within their own context, the course provides methods to build a synergetic, functionally harmonious relationship that maximizes the business value these roles produce for the organization.
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Hybrid PM/BAs
- PM/BA Managers
- Subject Matter Experts
Participants will be able to:
- Divide and identify the roles of the Project Manager and Business Analyst, addressing multiple touch point areas, such as risks, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, communication, stakeholder relationship and expectations management, managing organizational priorities, requirements and scope, strategic alignment, resource management and estimating, processes and documentation.
- Develop a practical approach to address the intersections between the PM and BA roles and the ability to maximize each role’s contribution by articulating the handover points between the roles of the Project Manager and Business Analyst.
- Integrate activities, set up the boundaries, and lists activities that must be performed harmoniously between the Project Manager and Business Analyst roles, in logical order, to ensure project and organizational benefits are realized and maximized.
- Illustrate the flow of work and responsibilities between the Project Manager and Business Analyst through both the project lifecycle and product lifecycles.
- Determine and apply the levels of respective involvement the Project Manager and theBusiness Analyst should have in project activities and the timing of their focus and touch points.
- Incorporate a series of early project activities – with focus on initiation and early planning activities – to gain more control over the project outcome and success.
- Understand and perform collaboration techniques to improve resource allocation in the project and throughout the organization and to streamline the transition between the product requirements and the project scope.
Module 1: Challenges related to project management and business analysis
Module 2: Enterprise analysis, portfolio management and the PMO
Module 3: Communication, stakeholder expectations management
Module 4: Requirements definition
Module 5: Assumptions, constraints, dependencies and Risks
Module 6: Resource Management
Module 7: Building a Partnership: Integration and shared responsibility throughout the project
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Project Manager and Business Analyst Role Collaboration
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?