Team Kanban Practitioner
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Team Kanban Practitioner class teaches the basics of the Kanban Method, a methodology for teams to reduce waste in current processes and optimize workflows….Read More
|Certificate||Team Kanban Practitioner|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||Lean Kanban University|
What is included in Team Kanban Practitioner
The Team Kanban Practitioner class teaches the basics of the Kanban Method, a methodology for teams to reduce waste in current processes and optimize workflows. During this 1-day class, each participant will:
- Be able to design and implement a Team Kanban board.
- Learn the basics of visualizing different types of work and associated risk.
- Understand how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
Certification: Team Kanban Practitioner
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: Lean Kanban University
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Team members in professional services roles whose employer wishes to explore and pursue Kanban.
- Those who feel overburdened and wish to find some respite to enable them to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability.
- Managers and team members who need help focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- the Kanban Method.
- how to design and implement a basic Kanban board.
- work item types and the risks associated with specific work items.
- the training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step in the Kanban Method.
Module 1: Introduction
- Definition of Kanban Method
- The meaning of Kanban
Module 2: Understanding Kanban Systems
- Kanban Method Practice 1: Visualize
- Kanban Method Practice 2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
- Kanban Method Practice 3: Manage Flow
- Kanban Method Practice 4: Make Process Policies Explicit
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Proto Kanban
- Kanban Method Practice 5: Implement Feedback Loop
Module 5: Commitment & Replenishment
Module 6: Closing Thoughts
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Team Kanban Practitioner
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank