- Course Introduction
- Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Cloud Scalability and Elasticity Administration
- Cloud Interoperability and Portability
- Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
- Performance Measures, Monitoring, and Optimization in Production
Certificate: Professional Cloud Administrator
Domain: Emerging Technologies
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
- Practice Questions
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
This course will be of interest to:
- Network Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Service Desk Managers
- Senior Operators
At the end of this course, the participant will have a demonstrated understanding of:
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 25 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%