official partner of
All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Exam Pass Grade
65% of 25 simple multiple choice questions
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Learning Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Case Study
Module 2: Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- History of Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud Service Management
- Service Perspectives
- Relationship with ITSM
- Cloud Service and Support Models
Module 3: Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Management Roles
- Service Management Roles
- Organizational Roles
Module 4: Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Strategy Fundamentals
- Key Drivers for Adoption
- Risk Management Overview
Module 5: Cloud Service Design, Deployment, and Migration
- Basics of Cloud Service Design
- Dealing with Legacy Systems, Services, and Applications
- Benchmarking of Cloud Services
- Cloud Service Capacity Planning
- Cloud Service Deployment and Migration
- Cloud Marketplace
Module 6: Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Management Perspective
- Cloud Service Level Management and Service Assurance
- DevOps in a Hybrid IT and Cloud Computing Environment
- Managing Cloud Service Configurations
- Change Management for Cloud Computing Environments
- Reacting to Demand for Cloud Services
Module 7: Cloud Service Economics
- Pricing Models for Cloud Services
- Procurement of Cloud-Based Services
- Cloud Service Charging
- Cloud Cost Models
Module 8: Cloud Service Governance
- Basic Governance Definitions
- Cloud Governance Framework
- Cloud Governance Considerations
Module 9: Showing the Value of Cloud Services
- Understanding the Value of Cloud Services
- Linking the Value of Cloud Services to Strategy
- Measuring the Value of Cloud Services
Module 10: Popular Service Management Frameworks
- Best-Practice Frameworks
- ISO Standards
- Governance Frameworks
- Cloud Standards
Exam Preparation Guide
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Professional Cloud Service Manager™ certification enables learners to design, deliver and manage Cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how Cloud computing and Cloud-based services impact development and operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
IT management has been increasingly under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to the changes inherent to interconnected and complex IT environments. It is no wonder then that service management professionals play an increasingly important role in helping organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in Cloud environments. Organizations interested in offering repeatable, flexible and scalable services, however, are struggling to find skilled professionals capable of contributing to their digital transformation journey.
The industry-recognized CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager certification is recognized and supported by several key technology vendors and standards bodies. It provides you a case study with related exercises such as multiple-choice questions and workbook activities. We made sure to include various high-quality reference materials that you can go back to throughout your career advancement.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Professional Service Manager certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
The following departments benefit from CCC Professional Service Manager-certified professionals:
- Human Resources
- Research & Development
CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager jobs include:
- Audit Managers
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Compliance Managers
- Email System Administrators
- Network Engineers / Administrators
- Risk Management Managers
- Security Engineers / Analysts
- Solution Architects
- System Administrators / Architects
- Recall Cloud service management terminology, definitions, and concepts
- Explain basic terminology related to Cloud service management
- Analyze an organization’s strategic assets and capabilities to successfully design, deploy, and run Cloud services
- Identify and explain the important roles involved in Cloud service management
- Compare the relationship between the Cloud provider and Cloud consumer
- Differentiate between potential risks and benefits of adopting a Cloud strategy
- Produce an initial Cloud adoption strategy
- Illustrate the benefits and drive the adoption of Cloud-based services within an organization
- Identify strategies to reduce risk and remove issues associated with the adoption of Cloud computing and Cloud-based services
- Analyze the impact of demand and how to “right-size” Cloud services at the design stage
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Copyright © ITpreneurs. All rights reserved.
There are no formal requirements for the completion of the certification. It is recommended, however, to possess a basic understanding of Cloud concepts and vocabulary as well as hold a CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification. Learners further benefit from a strong background in IT service management.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: Professional Cloud Service Manager
Duration: 16 hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored
Duration: 75 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 25 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the Cloud Credential Council (official CCC Professional Cloud Service Manager exam provider) exam for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.