All courses are covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prepare yourself with confidence for the official exam.
Lifetime access to courses and materials.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Cloud Computing – Myths and Misconceptions
Module 3: Cloud Terminologies
- Content Delivery Network
- Vertical Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Cloud Portability
- Cloud Interoperability
- Cloud Orchestration
- Cloud Service Level Agreements
- Cloud Testing
Module 4: Virtualization
- Hardware-Assisted Virtualization (Accelerated Virtualization)
- Virtual Appliances
- Client-Side and Server-Side Desktop Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization Types Comparison
- Virtual Appliances Versus Virtual Machines: Comparison
- Docker Containers
- Kubernetes Containers
Module 5: Digital Disruptive Technologies and Digitization Trends
- Case Study: The Need for Mobile Device Management
- Overview of Enterprise Mobility Management
- Digital Disruption – Occurrences
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality Versus Augmented Reality
- Bitcoin Currency
- Blockchain Technology
- Cognitive Computing
Module 6: Cloud Security, Risks, and Governance
- General Cloud Computing Security Advantages
- Cloud Computing Top Risk Areas
- Policy and Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Generic Vulnerabilities in Cloud Computing
- Other Vulnerabilities in Cloud Computing
- Trends in Cloud Security
- Key Governance Issues in the Cloud
Module 7: Cloud Adoption
- Recommendations for a Safe and Secure Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Migration Strategies Failure
- Cloud Computing Failures
- Application Migration Strategies
Exam Preparation Guide
The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Cloud Technology Associate+™ certification enables professionals to operate effectively in a Cloud environment, demonstrating an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology. It works as the ideal foundation for those interested in advancing their careers with professional-level certifications.
Cloud computing has become one of the most important buzzwords in our fast-paced world. Its benefits have been recognized by a varied set of professionals and organizations, from reduced costs to collaboration efficiency and scalability. Microsoft, Google, and Adobe are only a few of the major companies using it to great effect.
Cloud’s difference in relationship to traditional IT has led to a significant effort by organizations to upskill, re-skill and re-train so as to not get lost in their process of digital transformation. While there is no secret formula for succeeding in the cloud, there is one thing organizations recognize as essential: hiring the right specialists.
The industry-recognized CCC Cloud Technology Associate certification ensures you obtain the basic skill set and knowledge of Cloud and virtualization needed to make an impact. This is done through its strong emphasis on the importance of exchanging experiences and information gathered on the topics in discussion. The activities included not only add context to the content but also help you build the required confidence to apply the knowledge in practical scenarios. The Plus (+) version of Cloud Technology Associate also provides various hands-on labs on AWS cloud which greatly enhances the learners’ understanding and knowledge of virtual machines and storage in the cloud.
Once the certification exam is passed, you are awarded a diploma and digital badge officially recognizing you have achieved the CCC Cloud Technology Associate+ certification and are now a member of the Cloud Credential Council’s global community.
The following departments benefit from CCC Cloud Technology Associate+-certified professionals:
- Research & Development
CCC Cloud Technology Associate+ jobs include:
- CXO’s, Board Members, & Business Operation Heads
- Database Administrators
- IT Analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Managers
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Technology Enthusiasts & Entrepreneurs
- Others (Audit, Purchase etc.)
Once you become CCC Professional Cloud Technology Associate+-certified, you will be able to:
- Explain the hazardous and disingenuous Cloud computing myths and misconceptions
- Define additional Cloud terminologies and concepts
- Identify the different virtualization aspects
- Learn about the additional digital disruptive technologies and digitization trends
- Understand the additional concepts in Cloud security, risks, and governance
- Identify the best practices for adopting the Cloud
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
- Mock Exam
Copyright © ITpreneurs. All rights reserved.
Possessing some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies is recommended but not required for the completion of the certification.
Please note that if an exam voucher is included, you are able to schedule your exam for up to twelve months.
Certificate: Cloud Technology Associate+
Duration: 16 hours
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
- Self-Study e-book
- Exam Voucher
- Mock Exam
Accreditation: Cloud Credential Council
Format: Closed Book
Proctoring: Web proctored|In-class proctored|Test Center
Duration: 45 minutes (15 minutes additional for non-native English Speakers)
Number of questions: 30 simple multiple choice
Pass grade: 65%
You will be able to use the voucher provided with the training material. Once you feel comfortable with the content of the course, our service desk will book the Cloud Credential Council (official CCC Cloud Technology Associate+™ exam provider) exam for you.
ITpreneurs made it easy to navigate the information available to obtain my certification. The instructions that followed upon purchasing the materials made for a stress-free process to register for my examination.