To complete our ITIL 4 Foundation portfolio we are now launching ‘Premium’, the new standard in ITIL courseware. We continue to invest in learning design so that we can offer the highest possible quality learning products to training providers and L&D departments.
Traditionally courseware consists of slides used by the trainer and handouts for delegates. With our courseware, we already went much further by enriching it with examples, reference materials, quizzes, exercises as well as a special Axle Car Hire case study that runs throughout the course.
With Premium, you can now take the next step, by extending your toolkit with a comprehensive reference guide. This is the guide you pick up when you are looking for a quick understanding of an ITIL concept, the book you keep in handy in your bag all the time if you want to explain ITIL to your colleagues or peers. The Quick Reference Guide is a right-sized and relevant ITIL Guide that provides an essential summary of all core ITIL principles and practices and included for all ITIL 4 Foundation Premium learners.
This signature course, created by Marcel Foederer – one of the Axelos Lead Architects for ITIL 4, comprises of the following features:
- Classroom Presentation materials for instructors
- An Instructor Handbook, that includes tips and guidance for delivering the materials
- A Train the Trainer tutorial for new trainers
- Editable slides for instructors (for selected elements of the course)
- A practical Case study with exercises based on the Axle Car Hire case study that provides the new ITIL theory into perspective
- A comprehensive Student Handbook
- A Mock exam, and many additional practice questions
- Pre-course reading guide – connecting ITIL with other practices such as Lean, DevOps and Agile to help prepare the learner for the course
- Pre-course assessment – helps to validate knowledge prior to the course
- Post-course reading guide – case studies and examples of how ITIL 4 is applied in organizations
- Quick Reference Cards – A5 cards with the most important concepts)
- Quick Reference Guide comprehensive guide with the core ITIL material