The DASA DevOps Product Owner Certification is the first certification in the world that addresses the extended set of requirements a Product Owner needs to have to be successful in DevOps. A high performing DevOps team requires the Product Owner to take on the end-end management of the entire lifecycle of a product from inception to retirement.
In this 30-minute webinar, Arjan explains what the DASA DevOps Product Owner certification is, how it relates to the DASA DevOps Certifications, and how you can benefit from offering this program to your students.
The DASA DevOps Product Owner Certification
- The DevOps Product Owner has a systematic responsibility for the entire lifecycle of the product and has to ensure maximum value of the product is achieved.
- The DevOps Product Owner has to deal with a mixed set of requirements, ranging from new product features, as well as incidents on the current version.
- Product Owners engage with a large group of stakeholders, both within the team as well as beyond.
- This DASA Qualification deals with the extended set of requirements that the Product Owner faces when teams start to take on both Dev and Ops responsibilities.
- The program covers Agile and Scrum concepts and capabilities but in the context of DevOps. As a result, this program is ideal for Product Owners who are keen to understand how their role is evolving as a result of DevOps.
Access the Webinar Video
About the host
Passionate about building products and creating markets. I enjoy all aspects of product management/portfolio management. An idea that gets sparked in someone’s mind today results in value creation for others in the future.