Join us Monday, September 27 for the partner-only DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify webinar. DASA co-authors Luca Ingianni and Falko Werner, and Zafira van Berkel will guide you through the ins and outs of this program.
In the webinar you will learn:
- How to position DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify training
- Why your customers’ organization needs DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify
- The objectives of the program
- How DASA DevOps Professional – Specify and Verify fits in the DASA Competence Model
- How to become a trainer(s) to deliver S&V DASA courses | TTT information
- What marketing instruments are you can use
- Various delivery options | selecting the best option for your customer.
This will be an interactive session, where we will try to answer all your questions.
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll send out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
About the host
Experienced and highly effective Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the online platforms and food & beverage industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Sales, International Business, Communication, and International Relations. Strong professional with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) focused on International Business.