As An ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) You Recognize How ITIL Can Help Your Organization Accomplish The Digital Transformation Journey And Become A Digital Company.
ITIL is relevant for the delivery of all digital-enabled services, and therefore a strategic asset to your organization.
ITIL Strategic leader comprises of two distinct modules, where one of these modules ITIL Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve is a universal module, and also relevant to the ITIL Managing Professional Path.
The ITIL Strategic Leader designation is relevant for those who are operating at a Leadership capacity within IT organizations, or who are aspiring leaders. You will learn to use ITIL at a strategic level, and use the ITIL practices to craft a strategy for your organization.
The ITIL SL designation is awarded to those completing both modules.
IT Service Management professionals, specifically managers at all levels, and those involved in continual service improvement initiatives
ITpreneurs Pro, Premium, Select Quality Courseware
3 days (virtual) classroom, 18 hours online micro learning, blended
pay per use, subscription
The Direct, Plan and Improve ITIL Strategist Certification is relevant to managers at all levels within the IT organization. If you are leading one or more teams, and are involved in building plans and driving improvement initiatives, this certification is relevant for you.
This course provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. The course covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
Professionals will learn to use practical and strategic methods for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility. As planning and continual improvement are universal capabilities, this certification is relevant to both the ITIL Managing Professional as well as Strategic Leader stream. This course has ITIL 4 Foundation as a prerequisite. If you are working in an Agile/DevOps environment, it may be beneficial to also consider DASA DevOps Fundamentals
3 Version to Choose From
The Choice Is Yours, Benefit from a Wide Range of Options.
Quality Courseware that will prepare learners optimally for taking and passing their ITIL exam.
Quality Courseware supplemented with additional reference materials and tools that learners can use in their workplace.
Quality Courseware – highly interactive content, case study driven training program with a full range of extra options.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Since the Corona crisis, we have switched all courses to online. We like to make these courses instructive, interesting, and entertaining. And, of course, the participants want to successfully pass their ITIL certification exam. We achieve this with the course materials from ITpreneurs. The participants like the structure, the many exercises, and the additional material. And the course material supports our trainers in meeting the requirements of online training. We also appreciate how ITpreneurs supports our trainers. Thanks!
Service Management at Digicomp
The content from ITpreneurs allows students to walk away with a much greater understanding and experience of how ITIL practices can drive greater efficiencies in their organization.
President of Auslyn Group
Excellent content. Greatly appreciate the support from all of the ITpreneurs team. Really looking forward to using this outstanding material - thanks once again!
University Professor & ITSM Trainer
I do really love the way their ITIL 4 courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects of ITIL but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager at City National Bank
Interested In Licensing Our Courseware?
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order training materials, book exams and drive results. Interested to learn more? Fill out the form and we'll get in touch with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are in a time of unprecedented change, known as the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’. This is characterized by the digital transformation of our world and the unavoidable interaction between humans, digital technologies and physical assets. It creates an increasingly fast-paced and complex environment, requiring organizations to be more agile, better equipped to adapt what they do, and ready to adopt new ways of working to succeed. The ITIL 4 framework helps organizations to connect and align these different challenges that are relevant not only to ITSM professionals but also to a wider range of professionals working in the digital world.
- ITIL 4 Foundation launched 28 February 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Module launched 3 October 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support, and ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve) launched 8 November 2019.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Modules (ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value, ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT) launched 28 February 2020.
- To become an ITIL 4 Foundation trainer, you will be required to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation examination and provide evidence that you:
- Hold the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate
- Are a current ITIL Expert or hold a minimum of six credits from ITIL v3
- Have Intermediate/Practitioner qualifications
- Meet PeopleCert’s delivery requirements: submit an updated CV, evidence of a minimum 3-year practical experience in the subject, evidence of a minimum of 10 days experience delivering classroom-based training in AXELOS courses or related subjects, evidence of attending familiarization training(s) per module provided by the applying organization which are all stated and declared by signing PeopleCert’s Trainer Application Form.
- Accredited ITIL trainers who want to get accredited to deliver training for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module, need to have passed the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam.
- To become eligible to sit the exam, trainers need to be accredited to deliver ITIL v3 Intermediate/MALC courses. ITIL trainers who are only accredited to teach Foundation or Practitioner level, will be required to prove they hold MALC or at least 17 credits from ITIL v3, by uploading the relevant certificates on their PeopleCert profile, prior to taking the exam.
- To get accredited, trainers need to watch the Train-the-Trainer videos and sit the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam.
- Online Train-the-Trainer videos will become available early September 2019 through the PeopleCert Support area for all ITIL trainers.
- Eligible trainers will be able to take their ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam, free of charge, with online proctoring through PeopleCert.
- AXELOS has not mandated training for ITIL Foundation, however, they encourage learners to partake in training to fully understand the new material.
- For all modules in the ITIL Managing Professional and ITIL Strategic Leader streams (including the ITIL Managing Professional transition module), training is mandatory to enable candidates to fully understand the new material.
- In short - Yes absolutely. ITpreneurs works with many ATOs around the world who use ITpreneurs’ courseware. As an ATO you have the option to use your own courseware or work with ITpreneurs’ courseware.
- In case you are an ATO already, it’s quite simple to get started with ITpreneurs. You need to inform Peoplecert of this, and you can start using our courseware immediately. When you sign up as a new Affiliate with ITpreneurs, we help you complete a registration form.
- Yes. AXELOS allows organizations to work as an Affiliate with multiple ATOs. This means, for example, you can license ITIL Practitioner from ATO1, and ITIL Foundation from ATO2.
- In short - Yes absolutely. ITpreneurs is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) with AXELOS, which means that we can work with any organization in the market for ITIL 4.
- We can offer you courseware, exams, and instructors in a pay-per-use model. Courseware is also available in an ‘all you can eat’ subscription format.
- You need a Leapest business buyer account to purchase this product. If your company does not yet have an account, you can create one here.