Solutions for IT Training Providers
ITpreneurs offers quality training content for licensing, along with valuable services to enable training providers to deliver a vast portfolio of courses in a cost-effective, convenient and efficient manner.
License Our Courseware
- Agile Project and Program Management
- ArchiMate® IT Governance and Strategy
- Cloud Computing Emerging Technologies
- COBIT® IT Governance and Strategy
- HDI® Service Management
- ISO 22301 IT Governance and Strategy
- ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management
- ISO/IEC 27001 IT Governance and Strategy
- ISO/IEC 27005 IT Governance and Strategy
- ITIL® Service Management
- Kepner-Tregoe® Service Management
- M_o_R® Project and Program Management
- MoP® Project and Program Management
- MoV® Project and Program Management
- MSP® Project and Program Management
- P3O® Project and Program Management
- PMP® Project and Program Management
- PRINCE2® Project and Program Management
- Scrum Project and Program Management
- Six Sigma Service Management
- TIPA® Process Improvement
- TOGAF® IT Governance and Strategy
- XBRL® IT Governance and Strategy
ITpreneurs offers a wide portfolio of IT training courseware in various delivery formats and streamlined processes to complement your strengths and to enhance your leadership in your market.
What Others Say About Our Products and Services
- Oliver BonkSenior Project Manager and Service Management Specialist, EXIGO S.A. Luxembourg
I joined the TIPA Assessor Course because I conduct maturity assessments with our clients as part of my consulting activities. We needed an independent and repeatable method to measure the ITIL process maturity for our clients. TIPA delivers that. TIPA will be beneficial in our practice, and thanks to the Toolbox, we now have an out-of-the box solution. I liked the Training, especially the practical parts of it—it gives very good guidance on how to effectively utilize TIPA.
- Michał Piechocki Member of IMA XBRL Advisory Committee, Member of XBRL Quality Review Team (IFRS Foundation), CEO of Business Reporting – Advisory Group
The Foundation course is perfect for your career path. It teaches you the XBRL background and the importance for it's stakeholders. Don't hesitate and get certified!
- MartijnIncident Coordinator, Ministry of Security and Justice, the Netherlands
The part about the Problem Analysis module in the KT Foundation course I liked the most". It is highly valuable for me as it helps me to take a step back from what is going on and take a schematic way to solve problems. The course is not a traditional death-by-PowerPoint course. It is very hands-on and practical. I am planning to apply the approach at my work.
- Padraig MacColgainabout ITIL Foundation Premium
I found that this course was very well laid out and covered the topics very clearly.
- Ferran Martí TassierIT Governance Consultant at Artic Consultors, Spain
Having knowledge about the ITIL books, made me also want to know what Kepner-Tregoe (KT) could offer for solving problems. The KT Foundation course exceeded my expectations. I found it very interesting and the course gave me good tools and new approaches for solving problematic situations. The biggest benefit I see in adopting KT, is to be a pioneer on this subject in my country (Spain); to increase and improve the cross-knowledge we can give to our customers and to apply the concepts in the consultancy projects. I am very likely to find enterprises willing to be introduced to it. Finally, ITpreneurs is an excellent partner. I am looking forward to making use of the very professional “Marketing-in-a-box” they provided to support my promotional efforts.
- Vice PresidentKeyBank Enterprise Technology
Cask’s overall performance for an ITIL Maturity Assessment using the TIPA and Rapid Improvement workshop exceeded our expectations. The efficiency of Cask’s on-site consultation and the quality in the deliverables has enabled us to shape and hone our Request and Service Catalog strategic roadmap. The professionals at Cask demonstrated a deep understanding across the entire breadth of IT Service Management, and quickly understood our strategic priorities, which enhanced the overall engagement effectiveness and success.