- September 27, 2018
- 2 Hours
- Hosted by
- Mat-Thys Fourie, Founder Thinking Dimensions Global & KEPNERandFOURIE
We all know the struggles of solving problems effectively and efficiently. KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation solves exactly that problem, enabling IT professionals to develop the skills needed to systematically tackle problems.
It is, therefore, our pleasure to invite you to the Deep Dive into the KEPNERandFOURIE Methodology webinar for problem-solving and decision making. This session on September, 27 at 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM (CEST) will give you an indication of the additional potential revenue streams for your organization by expanding our DASA DevOps, Agile, and ITIL portfolio, providing a relevant and competitive offering to you.
During this 2-hour session, Matt Fourie will share the unique aspects of KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation and demonstrate why it is the preferred methodology for the IT Incident and Problem Management community. He will discuss the four problem-solving processes covered in KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation, which are designed to:
- – Enable IT professionals to determine the core underlying issue to be addressed to solve a problem.
- – Provide the ability to approach any incident or problem confidently regardless of the level of complexity.
- – Find innovative solutions through a uniquely designed solution finding process to remove causes and even solve seemingly unsolvable situations effortlessly.
- – Provide a tried and tested “Tool-Set” to address the ever-changing situations in the IT environment.
This webinar will give you an understanding of the potential represented in the KEPNERandFOURIE Foundation workshop.
If you attended our introductory webinar conducted during the first week of September and still have questions, we are more than happy to answer them during this webinar.
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CEST or 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM CEST
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.